Rather than talk FOREVER about weddings, here’s an awesome video!
The division, which has taken over many school dances, grows more and more everyday. So while I am a wedding DJ, I will NOT treat a school dance as a wedding. As a matter of fact, I not only train our staff to do school dances, but I also train DJs worldwide! Here’s a quick resumé:
- Owner of Master School Dances. The most successful school dance DJ training program IN THE WORLD!
- Author of “R U Rockin’ With the Best?! The #1 textbook on school dances for DJ companies
- Profile on Mobile Beat Magazine’s ProDJ Files.
- Published photographer for school event photography
- Featured on American DJ’s VideoWave e-mag
- Featured on American DJ’s NewsWave e-mag
- Past author for Disc Jockey News articles on various DJ subjects
- Guest author on ADJA’s publication: Current Audition
- Guest author on CDJA bi-annual publication
- Current author on Mobile Beat
- Current author on Mobile Beat’s DJ University
- Featured instructor on American DJ’s DJ University 2
- Featured speaker in Tampa, FL wedding association meetings
- Featured speaker at CDJA (Calgary Chapter) meeting.
- Featured speaker at various ADJA meetings
- Featured speaker on WeDJ Cruise 2008 and 2011
- Featured speaker on MBLV Tour 2011
- Speaker at MBLV16
- Speaker at MBLV17: Photography for DJs
- Sponsored by ADJ for the MBLV17 seminar: “Getting The Most Excitement Out Of Your Lights”
And random fact: I want a pet penguin.
Does ANY of this matter for you or your event? Not really… but isn’t cool knowing you could have a known industry leader, who trains DJs worldwide, to perform at your event?